
When I was in first year uni I was introduced to teen girl squad. At the time I found it excessively amusing, though now perhaps not to much. Still, its appealing in a "I don't know why I am watching this but I am strangely compelled to finish the episode and watch the next one" sort of way.
It has this catchy/borderline irratating background song, and 4 teenage girls: Cheerleader, So and So, Whatsherface and The ugly one and its about their quest to find boyfriends. Each issue is about 1 minute long. In a way it reminds me of arrested development, in the sense that you can watch each episode by itself, but they work better when they build on each other (I am not comparing the quality of Arrested Development to this. There are no words really to describe the genius of A.R).
Still, I think TGS is very clever, partially because there is an element of truth to it - it encapsulates the teenage girl vocab perfectly. And it confirms what we suspect is wrong with teens today. Basically, you should watch it because its sooo good!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html
It has this catchy/borderline irratating background song, and 4 teenage girls: Cheerleader, So and So, Whatsherface and The ugly one and its about their quest to find boyfriends. Each issue is about 1 minute long. In a way it reminds me of arrested development, in the sense that you can watch each episode by itself, but they work better when they build on each other (I am not comparing the quality of Arrested Development to this. There are no words really to describe the genius of A.R).
Still, I think TGS is very clever, partially because there is an element of truth to it - it encapsulates the teenage girl vocab perfectly. And it confirms what we suspect is wrong with teens today. Basically, you should watch it because its sooo good!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html



i absolutley adore this series !
ReplyDelete'JESSI' you still continue to amaze me (:
God Bless