Sunday, August 16, 2009

back for more.

I couldn't help it, I had to keep looking for more PostSecrets! Its just so much more appealing than reading 'changing forces: probing the depths of educational reform' (though I remain confident I will be pleasantly surprised when I get around to reading it. Fingers crossed.) - out of a mass of secrets, these ones stood out to me. I wonder who these people are and what their story is?


(On an aside note, I find the Jolie-Pitt clan fascinating, really I do. But I can't help feel suspicious about the fact photos of them and their adorable children only surface when one of them has a movie due for release. Is this because they finally have some spare time for family fun times, or is it for another reason?)


I really like the idea behind this one, maybe I will start doing it? I used to write my name on the index page of books, with a rating of what I thought the book was out of 5, but was overcome with guilt about defacing library property...










Who hasn't done this one?




No comments:

Post a Comment