Disclaimer: The song gets a little weird at the end. Best play this with the sound on low.
So I know that its technically friday, but seeing as I haven't gone to bed yet its still my thursday (and the only thing holding this logic together is I am very tired. And thats good enough for me.). Random thursday this week features another animal.
Its fascinating - I can't work out if its computerized, or whether chameleons actually do this? I suppose its the latter, but it looks like the former! ... And I wish I had a pet chameleon..



This clip is so crazyy!! When I first saw it I thought it was such an awesome clip, and an exellent teaching resource (You could loosly link it to anything), but then I listened to the sound track playing and it has a very inappropriate word in it for students...
ReplyDelete