


Instead, I will have to channel my creativity through these photos by Norwegian photographer Rune Guneriussen, and you should check out his other incredible creations here (he does amazing things with telephones and chairs and chocolate bears). I think these three above are all amazing, though the last one is secretly my favourite - I feel like the lamps may be a secret trail leading to a delightful midnight soiree of sorts!



Dear Blogger, whoever you are.... I really love the soundtrack you've created. I also think the most recent images that you've loaded are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing the wonderfully lovely things!!!
ReplyDeleteC.
dear blogger,
ReplyDeleteim in complete disagreeance with that 15 year olds comments.
that song is so irritating and everytime you click a new link in your blog - it starts up again!! grr
the images are kinda cool though.
snaps for your procrastination.
tell us more about your honours comfort food please?