8 sleeps to go now till its due.
And to borrow a line from Paris on Gilmore girls:
"now lets talk about deadlines... emphasis on dead"
(thanks to a friend of a friend on fb whom I have never met who reminded me of this quote)
Once this is over, I want to watch Gilmore Girls all the way though again. Or maybe just the first 4 seasons, which were the better ones...
How many seasons are there?
ReplyDeleteI can't stand that show - the mum and daughter speak so fast I can never keep up with what they are saying!!!
alex, that's why you always watch it with subtitles...haha.
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree, after that everyone starts to hate each other, and I can't bear to watch luke and lorelai slowly fall apart, and rory turns into a total bitch..really, why does everyone love her?
oh how I love gilmore girls.