Thursday, September 24, 2009

Irony

After my last post I was on the hunt for something else to do to procrastinate, so decided to get the mail. You can imagine my excitement at finding out there was something for me! Ironically, it was a postcard from a friend in Germany, and it had been sent from GREECE.

It begins with "After a stressful uni term, I'm now recovering in the beautiful country of Greece..." and it seems she is having a WONDERFUL time.

She is living the very life I want.

I want to live close enough to Greece to just pop over after a stressful uni term!

2 comments:

  1. im sure you could go to certain parts of sydney and get that same experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably right: I could replicate the experience in Sydney... but its the country of Greece itself which is so appealing, and thus what makes the exercise more problematic...

    ReplyDelete