Anyway, I found out it is 14 weeks to Christmas. In the last couple of years Christmas has just sort of sprung up on me, but not this year. No. I'm going to town with Christmas cheer. In fact, I even bought my first present of the year. And I am quite adamant that I will actually write Christmas cards this year...Saturday, September 19, 2009
Christmas
The Australia Government has a web page in their 'Culture Portal' about 'Christmas season celebrations in Australia' and I found this image on there. I know I am meant to be looking at Santa, but teal speedos. Really?
Anyway, I found out it is 14 weeks to Christmas. In the last couple of years Christmas has just sort of sprung up on me, but not this year. No. I'm going to town with Christmas cheer. In fact, I even bought my first present of the year. And I am quite adamant that I will actually write Christmas cards this year...
Anyway, I found out it is 14 weeks to Christmas. In the last couple of years Christmas has just sort of sprung up on me, but not this year. No. I'm going to town with Christmas cheer. In fact, I even bought my first present of the year. And I am quite adamant that I will actually write Christmas cards this year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment