Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ben Barnes

It seems that Ben Barnes is in the country to film the third Narnia movie. I had to restrain myself from dancing with excitement when I found out! But they are filming in Queensland. Queensland! How will I see him if he is up there? I want to take this moment to blame the NSW Government for letting Fox Studios close down. If they hadn't, they might have been able to film in Sydney! Actually, after making such an outrageous comment, I'm not 100% sure if Fox Studios did close down? I feel like if it has though, that it's the Government that is to blame...

3 comments:

  1. i agree 'JESSI'
    i think the NSW government is nuts !
    but hoorah ! a third film ?
    i hear peter and susan arent going to be in it :( which is dredful although
    im pretty sure ben barnes' cuteness shall make up for it (:
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh 'Jessi'
    how shallow you can be?
    from memory old benny boy couldnt speak english in the capsicum film??

    no, fox, isn't closed down...just really dead.
    they use QLD warner bro's studios because of the space (and climate) of course.

    but i'll support any excuse to blame the NSW govt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is killing me. Who is anonymous? Please leave an initial at least!

    ReplyDelete