AnCon 2010: Jesus Revealing Reality on Vimeo.
I went on a conference last week organised, led, run and attended by uni students at my uni called Ancon 2010 Jesus: Revealing Reality. It was challenging, thought-provoking and quite inspiring really. This video was made in the lead-up to the conference, and I think it's beautifully put together. And it's a pretty rad song playing too.
Some of the things that I heard were:
- Jesus: has anyone else had a more sustained impact on the world in human history?
- How do you know how bad something is? The extent of the remedy tells you the depth of the need. How bad is the world without God? Jesus didn't just give us a bandaid. He died. On a cross. That is an almost unfathonamble remedy demonstrating an unfathonable need.
- It is not about your experience, or how you feel about Jesus that lets you know who he was. It is only in the words of the bible that reveal who he was.



No comments:
Post a Comment