I haven't written on here in over a year. A year! I am not entirely sure how that happened (or, indeed, where the year has gone or what has indeed happened during the course of.... that is a story for another time my friend) but here I am now. Ready and wanting to reconnect with blogging again. Mostly for the pretty pictures I confess, but also because I have done something truly outrageous. I have signed up to National Novel Writing Month and so this November I am writing a novel!
Confession time: I signed up on a whim. I have no idea what I am writing about or where it is going. I have never written a novel before.
It's could be a disaster or a englighted stroke of genius, or even a delicious combination of both? (look, lets be honest, it's going to be the former of the three, so work with me please)...
Will you join me on this adventure to find out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment