I have a soft spot for ducklings.
Although who doesn't, right?
So you can imagine my excitement when I found out about this international art exhibition by Florentijn Hofman. Known as the Rubber Duck Project 2009, it advertises itself by the following: "The Rubber Duck knows no frontiers, it doesn't discriminate people and doesn't have a political connotation. The friendly, floating Rubber Duck has healing properties: it can relieve mondial tensions as well as define them. The rubber duck is soft, friendly and suitable for all ages!"
They range in height from 12 - 26 metres. Can you imagine running into one of those? I think at first I would be so freaked out, but then I can imagine staring at it could be a rather soothing experience.
They range in height from 12 - 26 metres. Can you imagine running into one of those? I think at first I would be so freaked out, but then I can imagine staring at it could be a rather soothing experience.
Aren't they a hoot?






No comments:
Post a Comment