I bought a return flight to London to travel around the U.K and Europe for the summer holidays.
Having paid for it yesterday I am still on a buzz, so I thought I would scour the web to find some pretty European pictures as part of a creative outliet and this is what I found:
... a busy English street.
... a trendy french cafe.
... a grand and stately palace.
....delightful little nooks overlooking the streets of Vienna.
Having paid for it yesterday I am still on a buzz, so I thought I would scour the web to find some pretty European pictures as part of a creative outliet and this is what I found:
... a busy English street.
... a trendy french cafe.
... a grand and stately palace.
....delightful little nooks overlooking the streets of Vienna.Yep. I'm getting pretty excited!
for sources click on images




I do feel that your trip would NOT be complete without visiting THIS!! add this to your itinerary.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jane-austens-house-museum.org.uk/
:) :)
I just looked up the site: thanks so much for sharing that link with me! I hadn't known about it - and we will most definetly visit there!!
ReplyDelete