Before my sister went away to Paris we watched Marie Antoinette to get her in the right frame of mind for her travels. And also just to admire the spendour that is Versailles. I had actually bought the dvd when I was in Paris in January, so it in a strange twist of fate it was french dubbing with English subtitles, but that really just added to the experience I feel. Check out some of these behind the scenes shots from when they were filming... 



images
My favourite hands-down in the shot with the mac - it's so amusing to see the cross of cultures and times! This movie is so beautiful, and not just for history-obsessed people like me. Hall of Mirrors anyone? Ah - may-zing.




images My favourite hands-down in the shot with the mac - it's so amusing to see the cross of cultures and times! This movie is so beautiful, and not just for history-obsessed people like me. Hall of Mirrors anyone? Ah - may-zing.



No comments:
Post a Comment