Thursday, September 30, 2010

A confession.

My original intention had been to come on here and grumble about my unwritten essay that was due 4pm yesterday. I planned to keep up a steady tirade of insults and snide comments towards the tyranny of tertiary education. I had even intended to throw in a witty Marxist comment and perhaps even some transnational or poststructuralist puns.
But then I realised that as much as I would rather be exploring the streets of Edinburgh, getting lost in the beautiful, romantic, cobblestone streets...

Or frolicking through open fields dotted with welcoming budding flowers with outstretched arms...

I, shockingly, love to study, and despite my best protestations, am finding that I am enjoying this process of researching. And even though I will probably be up to goodness knows what hour of the morning, and will also probably spend too much time on facebook...

I am a bit geeky. And that is okay.

images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment