With a new (and final!) year of uni about to begin, I thought it was time to start thinking about what I wanted to achieve. Did I want to achieve academic prowress? Intellectual stimulation? University domination? Not really. In fact, I developed a list of things that are MORE important to have completed before my degree finishes* which I think will be much, much more beneficial in the long run. And it by completing the list, it will hopefully not finish the year feeling like this...
University experiences to complete by 5th year:
1. Sit under the jacaranda tree
2. See a gig at Manning
3. Go rockclimbing at the ledge
4. Visit all the campus museums
5. Race through the Quad Looking for Alabrandi style
6. Visit all the statues and fountains on campus
7. Go to a SUDS performance
8. Support a sporting time and buy team paraphanelia
9. Play trivia in Hermanns
10. Have been in every building on campus
11. Sit in an interesting lecture of choice
12. Write into a student publication
13. Feed the ducks in pond in the Park
14. Have a night picnic in the quad
15. Paint in the graffiti tunnel
16. Watch the university orchestra perform
What suggestions do you have to ensure a year of university awesomeness?
*Admittedly I wrote this in second semester of last year, but it was an epic fail and I only achieved 5 items, so I am starting again...



jess jess jess, how will you complete all of these without me?! xx
ReplyDelete