Sunday, January 31, 2010

A confession

Of late, I have become obsessed with Harry Potter. And when I say obsessed, I mean obsessed. I didn't read it for years, and then BAM: what started out as a summer reading challenge with my friend Emmallina become a life-altering decision... Okay. So maybe not life-altering, but definitely up there in the top 5o best decisions of my life.

Apparently, there are alot of other obsessed people in the world, which is convenient for me, as I have been able to stumble across some pretty awesome HP images... I would suggest visiting here and here if you are after more (though be prepared for an onslaught on more images from me).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess, it's Jen Au from uni. Henna told me you were around on Blogger land so thought I would pop by and say hi before I followed you and seemed like a scary random...

    Anywhow, obsession is something I can definitely relate to. Snoopy reverts me back to a 3 yr old in less than 10 secs, and reveals my mental age...lol

    ReplyDelete