Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sailor Moon

I always considered myself as a die-hard Sailor Moon Fan. I've seen every episode, own the music soundtracks, can quote large chunks of dialogue, have pictures saved on my desktop... but all that was a poor effort in comparison to this. source: Chibichibiusa's room
There is only one word: wow.
And now I am left to concede defeat and drop my head in shame at my own feeble attempt...
(In case you have less expertly trained eyes in spotting Sailor Moon related paraphernalia, they are sailor-moon and other sailor scout posters on her wall, dolls hanging off the wall, on her cupboard, on her bedside table, and her bed. I know you may suspect I have these things. I don't. But I'm not ashamed to say that I wish I did.)

1 comment:

  1. i think the most impressive thing about that picture is the alphabetised books on the shelf...

    ReplyDelete